For over 30 years the Jenny Lea Academy (JLA) of Cosmetology, Inc. has been creating rewarding careers for our graduates. We have two location to serve you: Johnson City, TN & Whitesburg, KY. New website info. coming soon for the Whitesburg, KY campus – Apply online above and your application will be sent to the Whitesburg, KY campus.
JLA is a MiLady School giving our students the highest degree of education. Jenny Lea Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences. The primary purpose of the Jenny Lea Academy of Cosmetology is to educate top quality individuals in the arts and sciences of Cosmetology, Aesthetics, and Nail Technology using unique and advanced techniques. Our goal is to prepare our graduates for an exciting and well-paying profession in the salon and spa industries.
Jenny Lea Academy provides a superior educational experience that includes:
- A quality education for all students.
- Assist local salons, spas and appropriate industry in maintaining effective, well-trained cosmetologists, aestheticians and nail technicians.
- Skills far above those required for state licensure.
- Provide a network of support services for students and local salons and spas.
- Advanced cosmetology, aesthetics and nail technology training.
- Embrace an attitude of intense gratitude to all who contribute to the success of the Academy and its graduates.
- Continuing professional education.
- Embracing student and staff communication.
- Development of goals and student empowerment.
- Provide well-maintained physical facilities equipment & professional products.